Updated 19 July 2021
With the change in the safe management measures that will begin on Monday 19 July, we have also reviewed our arrangements. We apologize for the inconvenience.
TCDR, JEIP, JEOP, WWW : as coaches will modify the way lessons are being carried out.
CC: as coaches will modify the way lessons are being carried out.
CC: . Do check the schedule carefully as it factors in the coach’s vaccination date and leave requests. It may not run in alternate week’s arrangement. If you see your coach’s name, the lesson is ON.
All customers are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask/face shield at all times in our premises. To support the nation’s effort, we will be issuing one face shield for each accompanying adult in the infants/toddlers programme.
*One per household.
*While stocks last.
We are committed to ensuring that your child’s learning continues to be well-supported and we are grateful for your continued support, patience and understanding. For the safety of other students and HF staff, please seek your cooperation in the following.
- Do not send your child to class if he/she has a fever or flu-like symptoms. Please inform the school with at least 2 hours advance notice to activate your make-up credit.
- Do not send your child if you or your child has been to places that are exposed to Covid-19 cases. Please stay home to keep others safe.
- Please scan your TraceTogether tokens at the entrance, for 7 years old and above.
- The wearing of masks will remain mandatory outside the pool.
- To reduce crowding, kindly enter the premises only 10 minutes before the lesson start time and leave the premises within 15 minutes after your lesson. We will only allow one parent to accompany your infant/toddler in the pool. The other accompanying adult/s will stay outside to minimize congestion and re-enter 5 minutes before the lesson’s end time to render assistance.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or 65898650.