Prenatal Swimming Lessons
Indoor Heated Pools . Dedicated Coaches . Over 10000 Students
Prenatal Swimming Classes
If you are having a baby and you can’t swim, we strongly encourage you to come to our prenatal swimming class. Swimming is a very good sport for mummies to ease the pregnancy discomforts. It helps you to have better sleep at night and build your strength for childbirth too. In fact, weightlessness and the extra buoyancy will help you learn to swim much easier.
Swimming is a great cardiovascular workout during pregnancy. It helps to transport oxygen and nutrients around your body at the same time reduces the usual stress and takes off the load from your lower back. It is very helpful in reducing water retention and swelling. Swimming can be very therapeutic and relaxing for you. Try it!
We are the leading swim school in Singapore that caters swimming lesson for pregnant women. Our indoor heated pool facilities provides a safe and comfortable environment for you to learn swimming. The class size is kept small to optimise your learning experience. Each session is about 45 minutes with 15 minutes free floating time towards the end to relax your body and your mind.
The benefits of prenatal swimming
- Much easier to learn to swim with extra buoyancy
- Reduce stress, water retention and swelling
- Adapt to your changing shape
- Recuperate post-pregnancy
- build endurance and endorphin response to promote smooth labour
Why choose Happy Fish?
To enjoy the benefits of prenatal swimming, we strongly recommend you to learn swimming from a reputable swim school even if you choose not to learn from us! 🙂
Happy Fish's Indoor Heated Swimming Pools
The happiest place to learn swimming!
Our indoor pool is running on high-quality salt chlorinator combined with UV filter. UV is the non-chemical technology used by New York City to purify drinking water. The results are equally impressive in swimming pools. You'll enjoy a pool that is safe, healthy, and a lot easier to manage. UV does the heavy lifting which lowers chlorine demand up to 90%. Bacteria and other disinfection by-products are safely eliminated.
We maintain pool temperature at 30-32 Celsius during lesson time, so be assured to enjoy the warm crystal clear water and say goodbye to shivers, stinging eyes, dry hair and skin!
Happy Fish @ Wild Wild Wet
Happy Fish @ Bedok
Happy Fish @ Jurong East
Happy Fish @ Horsecity
Happy Fish @ Bukit Timah
Happy Fish @ Jurong East 2
Happy Fish @ Kota Damansara (Malaysia)
Happy Fish @ Sunway Pyramid (Malaysia)
Happy Fish @ Taman Sea SS23 (Malaysia)
Happy Fish @ Sunway Iskandar (Malaysia)
Happy Fish @ Mont Kiara (Malaysia)
|Wed 7.00pm||Happy Fish @ Horsecity||Ongoing|
|Wed 8:15pm||Happy Fish @ Bedok||Ongoing|
- S$342.40 per term (incl. GST)
- Term: 10 + 2 lessons
- 45 minutes per lesson
- Group Size: max. 6 students
- Kindly consult your OB/GYN prior to enrolling in this course.
- Please be advised that this course is only for expected mothers in their second trimester onwards.
- The schedule is fixed for 12 consecutive weeks lesson excluding public holidays.
- Any unused lessons can be converted to baby swimming lessons or adult swimming lessons
- Happy Fish reserves the right to postpone the start date up to 4 weeks if the class does not meet the minimum number of students. Minimum 2 students to start.
- Other general Terms and Conditions apply