Swimming Lessons For Adults
Indoor Heated Pools . Dedicated Coaches . Over 10000 Students
Swimming is the perfect exercise for a lifetime, it’s never too late to learn.
Swimming is truly a life skill. You’ve probably come across critical moments when you wish you know how to swim. Welcome to Happy Fish, the perfect way to start your swimming journey. Our adult swimming lesson is customised to suit adults’ physical, mental and emotional capabilities. It doesn’t matter if you are a totally beginner or want to improve your skill, our lesson is tailored to suit your needs and goals.
Get your swim gear ready, because learning to swim will change your life!
Fully-trained in house, our professional coaches have undergone strict training and stringent rounds of selections, making them well-equipped in guiding you to feel at ease in teaching your little ones to swim.
CLEAN & SAFE WATERS
We are committed to providing a comfortable, controlled environment. Our pools run on excellent salt chlorination, combined with a UV filter, safely eliminating bacteria and other by-products. Enjoy our warm, crystal clear waters without the shivers, stinging eyes, and dry hair and skin!
Our proven curriculum is developed from 14 years of R & D, together with our parents and children, resulting in a deep understanding of the most effective teaching methods. We now have more than 10,000 students across Singapore and Malaysia, backed by our 200-strong team, nurturing little ripples into big dreams.
Learn To Swim Progression Chart
Beginner Swimming Lessons
This stage is suitable for students who are new to swimming. Focus on the basic water skills, basic strokes and deep water orientation. You will learn to
* Build up your water confidence
* Basic water skill like float, submerge and breathing technique
* Swim a basic stroke. Eg, Freestyle or Breaststroke
Approximate course duration = 1 to 2 terms (10-20 lessons)
Intermediate Swimming Lessons
Students will be able to swim at least 200 meters. In this class, you will gain proficiency in the following strokes:
* Freestyle and Breaststroke
* Threading Water and Diving
Approximate course duration = 1 to 2 terms (10 to 20 lessons)
Advance Swimming Lessons
This stage is where you will swim gracefully for long distance. This is achievable by correcting your swim stroke with body streamline, stamina and endurance training. You will learn how to perform:
* Backstroke and Butterfly
* Somersault (Flip Turns) and Plunging
* Stroke correction and streamline
* Gain stamina in swimming
Approximate course duration = 1 to 2 terms (10 to 20 lessons)
Happy Fish's Indoor Heated Swimming Pools
The happiest place to learn swimming!
Experience the exceptional at our indoor swimming pools, equipped with cutting-edge salt chlorinators and UV filter technology. Enjoy pristine water quality with UV filtration, a non-chemical process that purifies water to the highest standards, making it safe, healthy, and easy to manage. This powerful combination lowers chlorine demand by up to 90%, eliminating bacteria and other disinfection by-products.
Dive into the warm embrace of our crystal-clear water, maintained at a comfortable 32-33 degrees Celsius during lesson times. Say goodbye to shivers, stinging eyes, dry hair, and skin, and immerse yourself in the ultimate swimming experience at Happy Fish Swim School!
HOME @ Bedok
HOME @ Stevens
- Happy Fish @ Bedok
- Happy Fish @ Jurong East
- Happy Fish HOME @ Bedok
- Happy Fish HOME @ Stevens
- Weekday 1pm to 9pm (Last class at 8.30pm)
- Weekend 9am to 6pm (Last class at 5.30pm)
|Happy Fish Indoor||Happy Fish Shaded||Happy Fish HOME|
|Term: 10 lessons with 4 self-practice sessions (Unlimited self-practice for HOME students)|
|Promotion: Invite your friends and enjoy up to 20% discount for the first term. Find out more.|
|Frequency: Once a week|
|Duration: 45 minutes per lesson|
|Class size: max 10 students|
Happy Fish Pool Class Policy
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding gazetted public holidays.
- Each term includes 4 weekdays self-practice sessions. Advanced booking is required for the self-practice session. Self-practice session must be fully utilised within the same term and is non-transferrable. (Unlimited self-practice for HOME students)
- There is strictly NO make-up lesson for absenteeism.
- There will be no lesson if the lesson falls on a gazetted public holiday. Lessons will be postponed and no further action is required by the customer.
- Lessons will be as per normal for public holidays in lieu unless otherwise announced.
- Happy Fish reserves the right to send a relief instructor if the class coach is unable to conduct the lesson on that day.
- The School reserves the right to cancel or postpone the lesson in an unforeseen situation or when a relief coach is unavailable.
- The School reserves the right to reschedule the commencement date of classes if the class size does not meet the minimum requirement.
- In the event that the class size falls short upon the next term, the School reserves the right to reshuffle the students and close the class.
- Other general Terms and Conditions apply.
Any Happy Fish Indoor Heated Pool
|Location||Happy Fish||Happy Fish HOME|
|Group of 2||S$486||S$810|
|Group of 3||S$540||S$972|
|Group of 4||S$594||S$1134|
|Freq||Once a week|
|Duration||45 minutes per lesson|
*All prices above are inclusive of GST
What if I cannot attend my regular lesson, is there any make-up lesson?
There is no make-up lesson. Each term comes with four self-practice sessions.
What do I need to bring for my swimming lessons?
You are required to have your own swim gear and goggles for the first lesson. Your swimming instructor may advise you further after the first lesson.
Are your swimming instructors certified and proficient in handling adults?
Our swimming instructors conducting Adult Swimming Lessons are fully qualified with the relevant certifications from the Singapore Sports Council and Singapore Swimming Teachers’ Association. They are trained and experienced in conducting swimming lessons for adults.
Is there any trial class available?
Interested registrants are welcomed to register for a month before deciding on a package. You may refer to the Adult Swimming Lessons Page to find out more. We are sorry that we do not offer single trial class at the moment.
I am Asthmatic. Am I suitable for swimming?
We highly recommend a doctor’s opinion to be sought first as there are varying degrees of Asthma.
I couldn't find my answer.
Please email your enquiries to [email protected], we will be in touch with you soon. Alternatively, you can also give us a call at 6589 8650, Mondays-Sundays, 9am-6pm.