Happy Fish Indoor Heated Pool @ Bukit Timah
Say goodbye to harmful UV and cold & heavy chlorinated water.
Our indoor pool is running on high-quality salt chlorinator combined with UV & Ionizer system. UV is the non-chemical technology used by New York City to purify drinking water. The results are equally impressive in swimming pools. You'll enjoy a pool that is safe, healthy, and a lot easier to manage. UV does the heavy lifting which lowers chlorine demand up to 90%. Bacteria and other disinfection by-products are safely eliminated.
We maintain pool temperature at 30-32 Celsius during lesson time, so be assured to enjoy the warm crystal clear water and say goodbye to shivers, stinging eyes, dry hair and skin!
8 Duke’s Road, Singapore 268888
|Monday to Sunday:|
|8.00am – 6.00pm|
|Except Public Holiday|
|10m Heated Pool|
|4 Shower Room|
- Take Bus no. 66, 67, 74, 151, 154, 156, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961 (alight at Bef Crown Ctr)
- Alight at Botanical Garden (CC19).
- Exit A and look for Bukit Timah Rd / Duke’s Rd (400m)
- Get on PIE, take exit 22 to Eng Neo Avenue.
Follow Eng Neo Ave and Dunearn Rd to Duke’s Rd
- Take AYE, exit 7B to Portdown’s Rd towards Farrer Rd.
Turn left to Bukit Timah Rd and left again to Duke’s Rd.