happy fish sea adventure
EXPERIENCE THE LUXURIOUS 40FT SAILING CATAMARAN
Gear Up, Suit Up and Be Ready For an Adventure!
Students from Happy Fish are going for some fun and put their swimming into real practice. Partnering Infinity Sails, we will embark our journey on a 40 foot sailing catamaran to Lazarus Island for an adventure. Students will be able to snorkel, swim, participate in water sports or spend a lovely afternoon on Lazarus beach or the yacht.
- Open Water Swimming
- Stand-up Paddle-boarding
- Sandcastle Making
- Island Hopping
- Yacht Cruising
- BBQ Lunch / Dinner (Prepare your own ingredient)
What’s available on board
- Life jackets
- Full face snorkelling masks
- Stand up paddle boards
- Microwave Oven
- Cooking Stove
- BBQ Facility
8 PAX Package
Weekday morning: S$952
Weekday evening: S$1190
Weekend morning: S$1143
Weekend evening: S$1428
12 PAX Package
Weekday morning: S$1275
Weekday evening: S$1594
Weekend morning: S$1530
Weekend evening: S$1913
16 PAX Package
Weekday morning: S$1530
Weekday evening: S$1913
Weekend morning: S$1836
Weekend evening: S$2295
– All prices listed above are inclusive of GST
– Promotion until 31 Dec 2022.
– All-in price, whole yacht, non-sharing.
– Open for Happy Fish students, graduates & families only
Terms & Conditions
- Published rates are quoted in Singapore Dollar, inclusive of prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The yacht will come with one captain/skipper and one crew member for each charter (2 crews in total).
- A baby or a child is considered as one person
- No pets are allowed on board, unless with a leash or cage
- The rates for the indicated yacht charter do not include food and drink
- BBQ can be done by our service crew complimentary. Please bring along pre-marinated food for the BBQ.
- The listed rates include stashing drinks and provisions, cleaning and washing up and the use of all our crockery, cutlery and glassware.
BAD WEATHER POLICY
- Boating is rain or shine events. In the event of very bad visibility or lightning, the skipper will or can abort or postpone the charter, then reschedule to the next available date or time. Safety is our priority.
- Singapore is geography close to the equator, rain can always occur partially over the region. Being on a yacht, we will be able to navigate as much around. However, a tropical shower will be fun, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this trip opened to everyone who is keen on this trip?
Is there an age limit for kids?
Is baby considered one headcout?
Yes, the mandatory regulation of five in a group includes all children. This also includes infants being carried.
Do I need to bring my own food and drinks for the trip?
Please prepare your own food and beverages as they are not included in the package.
How do I confirm the booking?
Please WhatsApp us at 96993782 to enquire and book. Quote ‘Happy Fish Sea Adventure’ with the necessary details and the number of people in your group.
What do I need to bring along for the trip?
Please be advised to bring along the following items for the adenvture trip:
2. Motion sickness medication (optional)
3. Swim wear
4. Extra clothes to change
7. Food and Beverage
What if it rains on the charter date itself?
Happy Fish Adventure is a rain or shine events. Light drizzle is still considered fine for the trip to continue. In the event of very bad visibility or lightning, the skipper will advise if the trip can proceed on or needs to be postponed. In the event of postponement, a separate trip will be arranged and client will be advised the next available date or time. Safety is our priority.
Are toilets with shower facilities available in the yacht for use?
Do I need to bring extra clothings for the trip?
There are water activities, hence the chances of getting wet are high. Do bring extra clothes to change out to prevent falling sick.
Are pets allowed on the adventure trip?
Yes, they are allowed to be at the outdoor area only.
Can I include my own activities in this adventure trip?
This adventure trip is designed to include all the main activities that appeal to most families. If there are activities that you would like to do, please drop us a note via whatsapp to arrange.