OCBC Aquatic Centre
The newly-opened OCBC Aquatic Centre which located just beside Singapore Indoor Stadium, play host to international and local aquatic events. Offering full-range of aquatic facilities that fit FINA international standards. On non-event days, OCBC Aquatic Centre will be open for use by elite athletes and public. Water leisure area such as learn-to-swim pool and surf pool will also included that provide fun-filled-water-based activities.
|7 Stadium Dr Singapore 397632|
|10.00am – 2.00pm
8.00pm – 10.00pm
(Including public holiday)
|50m Competition Pool|
|50m Training Pool|
|5m Deep Diving Pool|
|Stadium MRT (CC6)||410m|
|Kallang MRT (EW10)||680m|
Nearest Shopping Center
|Kallang Wave Mall||160m|
|Sports Hub Library||230m|
|Singapore Sports Museum||280m|
|Leisure Park Mall||300m|
|Singapore Indoor Stadium||370m|
|Water Sports Centre||480m|
ActiveSG, SwimPass & SwimScheme
ActiveSG is giving out SGD100 entrance fee credit for all Singaporean and PR. For more information, please click here.
Map of OCBC Aquatic Centre
OCBC Aquatic Centre
How to Get Here?
- Take Bus no.11 (Alight at Singapore Indoor Stadium)
- Alight at Stadium (CC6), follow OCBC Aquatic Centre sign.
- Follow PIE, exit and continue on Sims Way.
- Turn right to Nicoll Highway.
- Take the exit toward Stadium Place.
Disclaimer: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet. Kindly assist us by keeping us informed of any new updates and/or invalid details. You can Contact Us by filling up a form here and we will verify the information before making amendments. Thank you.
Learn To Swim Program
- Baby Swimming Lessons (4-23 months)
- Toddler Swimming Lessons (2-4 years)
- Kid Swimming Lessons (5-12 years)
- Adult Swimming Lessons (>13 years)
- Lady Swimming Lessons (Female Coach)
- Prenatal Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- Senior Swimming Lessons (>55 years)
- Special Needs Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- School Holiday Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)