Happy Fish Indoor Heated Pool @ Bukit Timah
Say goodbye to harmful UV and cold & heavy chlorinated water.
Our indoor pool is running on high-quality salt chlorinator combined with UV & Ionizer system. UV is the non-chemical technology used by New York City to purify drinking water. The results are equally impressive in swimming pools. You'll enjoy a pool that is safe, healthy, and a lot easier to manage. UV does the heavy lifting which lowers chlorine demand up to 90%. Bacteria and other disinfection by-products are safely eliminated.
We maintain pool temperature at 30-32 Celsius during lesson time, so be assured to enjoy the warm crystal clear water and say goodbye to shivers, stinging eyes, dry hair and skin!
8 Duke’s Road, Singapore 268888
|Monday to Sunday:|
|7.00am – 9.00pm|
|Except Public Holiday|
|10m Heated Pool|
|4 Shower Room|
- Take Bus no. 66, 67, 74, 151, 154, 156, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961 (alight at Bef Crown Ctr)
- Alight at Botanical Garden (CC19).
- Exit A and look for Bukit Timah Rd / Duke’s Rd (400m)
- Get on PIE, take exit 22 to Eng Neo Avenue.
Follow Eng Neo Ave and Dunearn Rd to Duke’s Rd
- Take AYE, exit 7B to Portdown’s Rd towards Farrer Rd.
Turn left to Bukit Timah Rd and left again to Duke’s Rd.
Disclaimer: The information above is solely for the purpose of reference only. We will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused due to either closure or maintenance of the swimming complex as there might be recent updates not brought to our attention yet. Kindly assist us by keeping us informed of any new updates and/or invalid details. You can Contact Us by filling up a form here and we will verify the information before making amendments. Thank you.
Love Playing With Water? Come discover the fun of swimming.
Learn To Swim Program
- Baby Swimming Lessons (4-23 months)
- Toddler Swimming Lessons (2-4 years)
- Kid Swimming Lessons (5-12 years)
- Adult Swimming Lessons (>13 years)
- Lady Swimming Lessons (Female Coach)
- Prenatal Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- Senior Swimming Lessons (>55 years)
- Special Needs Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- School Holiday Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)