This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Happy Fish Swim School Pte Ltd and impacts upon key contractors, suppliers and customers.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques.
- Involve employees in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities.
- Design and build swimming pool using sustainable and environmental friendly raw materials and methods.
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice.
- Go paperless.
- Improve resource efficiency (including our use of water filtration and sanitisation system, energy saving machines and products).
- Recycle the cold air generated via heat pump to cool down the environment.
- Encourage customers to use reusable swim diaper.