Happy Fish Indoor Heated Pool @ Wild Wild Wet (Pasir Ris)
We are located inside the Wild Wild Wet water theme park (Free entrance for customers)
Say goodbye to harmful UV and cold & heavy chlorinated water.
Our indoor pool is running on high-quality salt chlorinator combined with UV & Ionizer system. UV is the non-chemical technology used by New York City to purify drinking water. The results are equally impressive in swimming pools. You'll enjoy a pool that is safe, healthy, and a lot easier to manage. UV does the heavy lifting which lowers chlorine demand up to 90%. Bacteria and other disinfection by-products are safely eliminated.
We maintain pool temperature at 30-32 Celsius during lesson time, so be assured to enjoy the warm crystal clear water and say goodbye to shivers, stinging eyes, dry hair and skin!
Free Entrance to Wild Wild Wet
Enjoy free unlimited access to Wild Wild Wet theme park (special season pass) when you sign up for our swimming lessons there!
- Free unlimited access for 2 adults and 1 child for every student signed up.
- Valid for 1 term (renewable).
- Relatives, Friends or Helpers are allowed to enter the park for 90 minutes during lessons (without using WWW facilities).
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your class to process the special season pass to avoid being late to the class. Please proceed to the information counter located next to the entrance.
Getting Ready For Your Class!
As there is no changing room located at our pool, please ensure that you proceed to Wild Wild Wet changing room to change before coming over to our pool.
1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599
|Monday to Sunday:|
|10.00am – 7.00pm|
|Except Public Holiday|
|25m Indoor Heated Pool|
|10 Baby Shower Basin|
|WWW Shower Rooms|
Wild Wild Wet Highlights
– 16 exhilarating water slides and features
– Adrenaline – pumping rides for thrill seekers to relaxing and gentle ones suitable for young children
– One of Singapore largest water parks
– Awarded Tripzilla Best Family Attraction 2017
– Lifeguards trained in stringent international standards
Learn To Swim Program
- Baby Swimming Lessons (4-23 months)
- Toddler Swimming Lessons (2-4 years)
- Kid Swimming Lessons (5-12 years)
- Adult Swimming Lessons (>13 years)
- Lady Swimming Lessons (Female Coach)
- Prenatal Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- Senior Swimming Lessons (>55 years)
- Special Needs Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)
- School Holiday Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim)