Dear Parent, thank you for your continued support. With the announcement of the tightening of Covid-19 rules, these are the plans of action.
Weekend classes at Chai Chee, Wild Wild Wet, Horsecity, Duke’s Road and Jurong East (Indoor) will be affected.
Weekday classes at Chai Chee (only Tuesday) and Duke’s Road (parents will be informed separately) will be affected.
We seek your kind understanding and patience with the inconvenience.
1) Coaches using Turf City, Bedok, Wild Wild Wet and Jurong East Indoor pools will be put on rotational leave.
A copy of the coaches on rotational leave will be put up weekly on our FB.
2) Classes at JE outdoor pool remain unchanged, in class size and NO coach will be required to be on rotational leave. We are following ActiveSG’s guidelines on public swimming pools. The pool will be further separated for transient contact.
3) With the reduced capacity, all class sizes will remain unchanged. The students will maintain a safe distance in the bigger pool area and there will be STRICTLY NO intermingling.
4) Although face shields are not compulsory, parents are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to put on face shields/masks at all times.
5) All practice pools will be closed on weekends and during peak hours.
6) From 17 May onward, the TraceTogether app or token will be implemented for SafeEntry.
7) Please adhere to the other safety measures that are implemented and advised nationwide.
Thank you for your kind understanding and patience in this.
Let us support our national efforts to combat Covid-19.
Wild Wild Wet Instructors’ Rotational Leave
Horsecity Instructors’ Rotational Leave
Jurong Indoor Instructors’ Rotational Leave
Chai Chee Instructors’ Rotational Leave