Fees and Payment
- All fees have to be paid promptly on a termly basis.
- Non-payment of school fees by the stipulated payment date will result in forfeiting of placement for the following term.
- Upon commencement of a term, all fees paid are non-refundable. Request on refund of school fees requires written notification to the school at least seven days prior to commencement of the term, or up to seven days after payment (whichever is earlier).
- If the request is made less than seven days before the first lesson, or after seven days elapsed from the payment date, the refund amount will only be 50%.
- Lessons will be put on hold if the School closes due to contagious diseases or unforeseen circumstances.
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding public holidays.
- The School will be closed on government-gazetted Pubic Holidays. Lesson will be as normal for public holidays in-lieu.
- Maximum of 4 make-up credits is allowed each term (only applicable for infants, toddler, kids classes). Parents must inform the school at least 2 days in advance (for non-medical reason) or 2 hours before lesson (for medical reason). Medical Certificate or Doctor’s Memo must be submitted for absences due to medical reasons. *4 practice sessions is allowed for adult’s classes.
- Strictly no back dating of Medical Certificate, Memo or other form is allowed.
- The School reserves all rights to charge lesson that does not comply with the above.
- The School reserves all rights to send relief instructor to cover classes when the regular coach is on leave. Relieved lesson will be charged if you decide to opt out during the lesson.
- A renewal email will be sent four weeks before the end of your term. Confirmation and payment will be required within seven days if you wish to continue in the current class for the following term.
- A bonus to redeem an underwater photoshoot or a 1-minute milestone video for students with perfect attendance on their regular classes (no make-up credits must be activated) and with a minimum of 3 terms signed up in a single receipt.
- Students are grouped according to age groups in the first term and may subsequently regroup according to individual’s progression. As such, the timing of your lesson is subjected to changes. Our minimum group size for a class is three students. If the class falls below three students for the term, the School reserves the right to propose an alternative class. We will try to keep to your current class timing for any movement, as similar as possible, but this is not guaranteed.
- Start date will be postponed if the class size does not meet the minimum requirements.
- In the event of thunderstorm and lightning, classes at JE sheltered pool will continue their lessons in the indoor pools (subjected to availability and on a case-by-case basis) or land drills will be conducted as a replacement.
- All students below 5 years old must wear approved swim diapers, (iPlay or SnuglyFit). Please refer to https://happyfish.sg/diaper/ for more information.
- Accompanying adults and students must wear proper swim attire. Strictly no shorts or other tops will be approved.
1. All pool users have to rinse off under the shower before entering the pool as required by NEA. We have set up wet wipe stations around the pool, for the convenience to clear the mucus discharge instead of unnecessarily flushing it to the drain or skimmer.
2. Regardless of your child’s swimming ability, they should always be under adult supervision at all times. The coach and staff cannot be responsible for watching your child before and after the class. Please ensure your baby remains seated in the baby shower basin at all times.
3. The School cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions.
4. The shower rooms, baby shower basins and baby changing stations and other facilities are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be mindful and considerate when using the facilities. Use it swiftly and keep it clean.
5. The School reserves all rights to photograph, sound and video recording classes and activities for training, publicity and promotional purposes. Permission will not be sought from any individual.
6. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by the School is accepted upon the registration and it applies to all branches under the School.
7. The School reserves all rights to amend the above rules from time to time and the rights to refund or reject customers.
1. You may request a refund by informing us at least seven days before the start of, or up to seven days after payment (whichever is earlier).
2. If the request is made less than seven days before the first lesson, or after seven days elapsed from the payment date, the refund amount will only be 50%.
3. If the first lesson has commenced (regardless of attendance), there will strictly be no refund.
Certified Medically Unfit to swim
1. If the student is certified unfit to swim for less than three weeks supported by a medical doctor’s letter, you can choose to put the lesson on hold. Please understand that while your lesson is under “on-hold”, the group will continue to progress. You will likely be assigned to another suitable class at a different time slot when you are ready to return. You will be required to top up your balance into a full term.
2. If the student is certified unfit to swim for more than three weeks, the slot will be released, even if supported by a medical doctor’s letter. This is because the class progression will differ when the student returns. You can let us know when you are ready to return and we will assist to find a suitable class.
3. Alternatively, you can request the balance of the term fees, minus SGD53.50 (incl. of GST) cancellation fees, to be returned. The replacement lessons are not refundable.
4. The calculation of balance term fees starts from the date we receive your email with supporting documents. You have to send the documents to email@example.com
Lost & Found
All lost and found item will be kept in the Lost & Found cabinet compartment for a month. All unclaimed items will be reused, recycled or donated to the needy.
Dress Code & Attire
1) Baby swimwear ( No wet-suit required, the pool is heated)
2) Approved swim diaper (The School only allows Snuglyfit and iPlay brands. Please refer to https://happyfish.sg/diaper/)
3) Parent’s proper and tight-fitting swimsuit (No form of shorts or beachwear is allowed)