Register for Upcoming New Classes
These classes are only suitable for beginner learner with little or no experience. For experienced swimmer, please contact us directly @ 65898650 for registration.
- Free unlimited access for 2 adults and 1 child for every student signed up.
- Valid for 1 term (Renewable)
- Relatives, Friends or Helpers are allowed to enter the park for 90 minutes during lessons (without using WWW facilities).
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding public holidays.
- Make-up credits must be fully utilised within the same term.
- Absences must be notified at least 2 days in advance for non-medical reason or 2 hours before lesson and supported with medical proof for medical reason. Failing to do so, the lesson will be charged.
- * Students with perfect attendance (or not utilising the make-up credits) are eligible to redeem an underwater photoshoot or a 1-minute milestone video capturing termly milestones.
- There will be no lesson if the lesson falls on an actual public holiday, at no charge. Lessons will be as per normal for public holidays in lieu.
- * Children will be grouped according to age groups in their first term and may subsequently regroup according to their stages (timing may change).
- Happy Fish will send a relief instructor if the class coach is unable to conduct the lesson on that day.
- Start date will be postponed if the class size does not meet the minimum requirement.
- ** Children 5 years and below will be required to wear approved snugly fitting swim diapers. Strictly no adjustable or disposable swim diapers.
- ** Accompanying adults must wear appropriate swim attire. Strictly no shorts, long pants or t-shirts.
- ** Parent’s involvement is required for baby and toddler classes. We welcome both parents to participate.
(*) For baby, toddler & kid classes only
(**) For baby & toddler classes only