Register for Upcoming New Classes
These classes are only suitable for beginner learner with little or no experience. For experienced swimmer, please contact us directly @ 65898650 for registration.
Free entrance to Wild Wild Wet Theme Park for Pasir Ris branch customers
Enjoy free unlimited access to Wild Wild Wet theme park when you sign up for our swimming lessons at Pasir Ris branch!
- Free unlimited access for 2 adults and 1 child for every student signed up.
- Valid for 1 term (Renewable)
- Relatives, Friends or Helpers are allowed to enter the park for 90 minutes during lessons (without using WWW facilities).
- Enjoy full day parking at S$2.00 when you park at D’resort (purchase voucher from Happy Fish staff)
- Lessons are scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, excluding public holidays.
- Make-up credits must be fully utilised within the same term.
- Absences must be notified at least 2 days in advance for non-medical reason or 2 hours before lesson and supported with medical proof for medical reason. Failing to do so, the lesson will be charged.
- * Students with perfect attendance (or choose to forfeit the make-up credits) are eligible to redeem an underwater photoshoot or a 1-minute milestone video capturing termly milestones.
- There will be no lesson if the lesson falls on an actual public holiday, at no charge. Lessons will be as per normal for public holidays in lieu.
- * Children will be grouped according to age groups in their first term and may subsequently regroup according to their stages (timing may change).
- Happy Fish will send a relief instructor if the class coach is unable to conduct the lesson on that day.
- Start date will be postponed if the class size does not meet the minimum requirement.
- ** Children 5 years and below will be required to wear approved snugly fitting swim diapers. Strictly no adjustable or disposable swim diapers.
- ** Accompanying adults must wear appropriate swim attire. Strictly no shorts, long pants or t-shirts.** Parent’s involvement is required for baby and toddler classes. We welcome both parents to participate.
(*) For baby, toddler & kid classes only
(**) For baby & toddler classes only