As of 21 July 2021: This announcement will supersede all previous announcements and arrangements.
Hi Parent, in view of Phase 2 Heightened Alert announced by the multi-ministry task force, the School will take the following measures from 22 July to 18 August 2021.
1) NO group classes/ group trials/ private lessons with more than 1 pax will be conducted during this period. All such classes will be placed on hold.
2) For existing private 1-1 / private 1-1 trial classes, the School will be contacting you separately. You have the priority to continue your lesson at our pools in operations.
3) All new group classes starting during this period will be postponed and further advised when we resume.
4) All videography sessions will cease during this period.
Valid codes will be extended till 30 Aug or 1 month from expiry, whichever is later.
– Codes used to book sessions taking place after 21 July 2021,
– Codes expiring from 21 July 2021.
5) Only Wild Wild Wet and Jurong East can house private 1-1 classes now. All group classes and private classes with more than 1 pax, regardless of venue, will cease.
As we return to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), we will be only conducting private (1-1) lessons at our branches. We have seen amazing results for students who joined our private lessons during the last Phase 2HA. The progressions were visible and significant after just 4-8 lessons! This is a good opportunity to have your child learn consistently and at a faster pace.
SO WHAT CAN YOU DO NOW?
- Sign up for private lessons here with our very own Happy Fish coaches (subjected to availability).
We are sorry for the inconvenience. As we bite this bullet, we thank you for your continued support for Happy Fish Swim School. Please stay safe.