Dear Parent, thank you for your continued support. With the announcement of the tightening of Covid-19 rules, these are the plans of action at our Duke’s branch.
We seek your kind understanding and patience with the inconvenience.
Additional Important Information on the Hybrid Arrangements
* No swapping will be allowed.
* Your child will only be allowed to enter the premise if it is his/her cycle. We will strictly deny entry due to Covid-19 restrictions.
* In the event that you cannot make it for your cycle, you have to activate make-up credit with 2 hours advance notice.
* Lessons will be considered forfeited if you do not turn up or adhere to the make-up policy.
* Please refer to the table below for your groupings and lesson arrangement, starting on 8 May. No further reminder will be sent.
1) Although face shields are not compulsory, parents are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to put on face shields/masks at all times.
2) All practice pools will be closed on weekends and during peak hours.
3) From 17 May onward, the TraceTogether app or token will be implemented for SafeEntry.
4) Please adhere to the other safety measures that are implemented and advised nationwide.
Thank you for your kind understanding and patience in this.
Let us support our national efforts to combat Covid-19.