Happy Fish COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
Happy Fish Swim School cares for the health and well-being of our customers, colleagues and the community, we have made our precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
These measures are in place to ensure a safe environment for you and your child when you visit us.
Our precautionary measures include:
- Only a maximum of 2 accompanying adults per child is allowed to enter the premises.
- Students can only enter the premises for lesson 15 minutes before their classes commence.
- Kindly minimize your staying time within the premises as we would advise the customer’s not stay back unnecessarily.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning at our branches.
- Temperature screening for all customers, coordinators, coaches and visitors entering our branches.
- Requiring visitors to complete health and travel self-declarations before entering our branches.
- Declining entry to anyone with fever and/or those who have traveled to destinations listed on the Ministry of Health’s Public Health Travel Advisory.
You may also notice our branch coordinators is using hand sanitisers during your visit. This is a precautionary measure for the customers’ and colleagues welfare only. Please be assured that our coordinators and coaches will not come to work if they are feeling unwell.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in helping us protect the well-being of others. We wish you good health and look forward to serving you.